Are you still spending time after the close of trade trying to balance your EFTPOS with your end of day sales reports?
Integrated EFTPOS is an essential part of doing business. Foresiight can help to configure and install your integrated EFTPOS terminal – there’s no reason to be manually keying EFTPOS transactions!
Stop struggling with incorrectly keyed transactions and integrate today! With support for TYRO or LINKLY (formerly PC-EFTPOS), integrating is flexible and easy. For more information on Integrated EFTPOS, email Foresiight today at email@example.com or call us on
Benefits of Integrated EFTPOS
- Hands free transactions – your customers are responsible for tapping/swiping and processing their transaction
- No manual entry means no over/under payments
- End of day reconciliation is a breeze – EFTPOS totals and POS system totals are kept inline
- Staff can’t forget to process the card payment – transactions that are tendered as EFTPOS will not finalise without being put through the EFT machine
- Support for both LINKLY and TYRO means greater flexibility and ease of installation
- If your current terminal is LINKLY capable, you may be able to enable integration without needing new terminals
With a wide range of banks supported by LINKLY and TYRO, you have the flexibility to negotiate your rates and take advantage of integrated EFTPOS, without being tied to one provider. To find out if your terminals support integrated EFTPOS, contact your financial institution.