In an industry that is always evolving, you need software that is customised for hardware stores and that will keep up with your business and your competitors. You need more than hardware store point of sale (POS) software, you need all-in-one business management software that is built for hardware stores. That’s where ProfiitPlus comes in.
ProfiifPlus will give your hardware store business the competitive edge and set you apart in a way that hardware store POS software can’t. How exactly? To answer this question, let’s first consider what your hardware store (or chain of stores) needs.
What do you need?
Understanding your business needs will help you to find the right solution. Once you actually take the time to do this, it will most likely become clear than in order to grow, what your business needs is more than just a hardware store POS solution.
This comes from understanding the challenges that you currently face. If your hardware store business struggles with any of the following challenges then Foresiight’s leading hardware store software ProfiitPlus may well be your solution.
- You still use spreadsheets to manage business processes
- Manual data entry is taking up valuable time and resulting in errors
- Processes aren’t automated or integrated across the functions of your business
- Data is out of date as soon as it’s entered
- Lack of visibility for staff into other areas of the business
- Business reports are created manually which takes a lot of time
- You have inaccuracies in your data and in your stock counts
- You feel like you work in your business instead of on your business
Your hardware store software solution
Foresiight’s leading business management software ProfiitPlus has been customised for Australian hardware stores. We have partnered with small to medium sized hardware store businesses throughout Australia for over 35 years. We know the hardware store industry and we know what you need from your software. What you need is more than a POS solution, you need fully integrated and automated business management software.
With ProfiitPlus you’ll get this plus you’ll also benefit from features customised for hardware stores and designed based on 35 years of industry experience. They include:
- Multiple pricing levels for customer-based pricing
- Promotion management for both group level and localised promotions
- Easily print shelf talkers and shelf labels
- Automatic stock control and pricing based on preset ratios and mark-ups
- Tracking of serial numbers for high value products
- Ability to scan and create your own barcodes
- Easy-to-use touchscreen POS interface
- Associate Purchase Order lines with Sales Orders to track fulfilment of customer orders
- Integration with IHG & Mitre10 for electronic Ordering and Invoicing, Electronic Price Guides and Vii Loyalty
- Price updates from a huge range of suppliers
- Ability to sell and purchase in a range of unit types including lineal meter, kilogram, number of days and more
- Sell and purchase in different units of measure, including the purchase of gas in kilograms and sold in litres
- Flexible pricing structures to accommodate retail, wholesale, trade and contract pricing
- Create quotes, special orders or sales from a single sales interface
- Raise linked purchase orders from customer orders with automatic allocation of stock upon receipt
- Email invoices, orders, quotations and customer documents from POS
The Foresiight difference
Our Brisbane based team of business consultants, work closely with each and every client to get to know your business and the challenges you face. Hardware stores throughout Australia trust Foresiight to get their business working more efficiently and profitably. Our software is more affordable than large systems but more powerful than basic hardware store POS.
Find out more about Foresiight’s leading hardware store software ProfiitPlus for small to medium sized operations. Simply call us on 1800 061 670 or use our easy contact form to tell us about your business and we’ll be in touch.