Retail business management software: 6 things to look for
Retail business management software will enable you to take control of your retail business processes across accounts, point of sale and inventory (or stock). Crucial for a retail business, is the inventory management component that comes with retail business management software.
When choosing the right retail business management software for your business, what functionality should you look for to enable complete stock control?
- Sync stock management with point of sale – ensure that your devices at point of sale integrate with your inventory records and vice versa
- Business efficiency – choose retail business management software that works with barcode scanners so you can manage stock on the go and process sales, returns, orders and facilitate stock takes
- Flexible pricing – make sure you have flexibility over your pricing so that you can adjust pricing by store location, for online vs in-store stock, for promotions and more
- Automated ordering – intuitive retail business management will automatically order stock when it needs to be replenished to avoid stock shortages
- Predictive ordering – your system should also be able to predict the stock required at a given time based on historical sales data
- Remote access – control your entire business from any location whether it’s in Australia or overseas
Find out more about Foresiight’s retail business management software to grow your retail business.