A new item selection screen has been introduced throughout the main areas of the system. This is replacing the old version of Item Lookup. This is found in the Sales modules when entering sales documents, Stock and Purchasing module; enter Purchase Orders, enter RFC’s, enter Delivery Dockets, enter Stock Receipts & manufacturing. The function of this screen differs from the previous screen as the user must enter data before the list is filtered. The screen has a multi select function, allowing for multiple items to be added at once.
Search Filters tab
Product: Search by Item Code, Description, or Keyword.
• To clear the field, use the red X or manually delete, the form will refilter immediately.
• Item Code: The COG next to item code has several options when searching by stockcode:
- Anywhere in Stockcode (default setting)
- Where Stock Code starts with search text
- Where Stock Code ends with search text
• Description: Data entered here will search Description line 1 and 2
• The COG next to item code has several options when searching by description:
- Anywhere in Description
- Where stock description starts with search text
- Where stock description ends with search text
• Keyword will search for matching records in Stockcode, Description, Supplier ID, and Supplier Product Code.
To read the full article on the Item selection screen, go to our Client Portal.
Want a training session on Deposits and Sales Order workflows? Call or email the Foresiight team to book in a training session with one of our consultants.